This is my first WordCamp cause this is Malaysia’s first WordCamp haa…haaa..
In case you’re not familiar with it:
WordCamp is a conference that focuses on everything WordPress. WordCamps are informal, community-organized events that are put together by WordPress users like you. Everyone from casual users to core developers participate, share ideas, and get to know each other. WordCamps are open to WordPress.com and WordPress.org users alike.
WordCamp Malaysia 2010 will be held on May 22, 2010 at Bintang Grand Ballroom, Cititel Mid Valley, Kuala Lumpur.
The only way to find out more is to ATTEND it. http://www.wordcamp.my
Sign up athttp://gi.conf.my/wordcampmy
Being WordCamp Malaysia attendees, you will entitle:
– Some WordPress Schwag all the way from San Francisco!
– Over 7 Hours of awesome content
– Great networking opportunities with like-minded individuals
– Buffet Lunch at the Hotel
– 2 Coffee Breaks
– And some “mystery” gifts by sponsors (we will be notifying everybody via twitter on what is going to be given out)
WordCamp Malaysia 2010 is jointly organized by Interunix, Grok, WP Design Studio & Kreative Themes.